Valley Fleet Clean was founded in 1990 on the idea that one size does not fit all. We strive to provide customized solutions to meet the varying needs of each customer. We offer flexible schedules, weekend service, hand washing, steam cleaning, and a variety of options.
Valley Fleet Clean has also grown as a result of our commitment to helping our clients comply with the environmental requirements.Valley Fleet Clean began experimenting and adapting environmentally safe truck washing and recovery procedures in the early 1990’s. Through much trial and error, we have built a proven process, utilizing equipment and techniques for the washing of fleets large and small throughout the valley. We can customize a solution to recover and properly dispose of the water used to clean your fleet, equipment, building, or just about anything.
Today, Valley Fleet Clean services customers from the Grapevine to the Bay Area and the Coast to the Sierras. We operate 30 mobile washing units, employ 75 people, and service over a thousand customers. Over the years we have built a reputation for honesty, dependability and value.
Why Choose Valley Fleet Clean?
We provide the best value in the business:
- We are Honest—We do what we say we will do, and charge what we say we will charge. We do not over promise and under deliver. We thoroughly explain our processes and what the customer can expect and then we deliver exactly what we promised.
- We are Reliable—We offer confirmed appointments, and reminder calls if needed. Quite simply, “we are there when you expect us, every time.” Your service should not be something you should have to worry about. It should just be done.
- We are Personable—Help is only a phone call away, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. When you call us, you get a real person. If you have a problem or a special situation, someone will come out and meet with you immediately—not tomorrow or next week. We seek long-term relationships with our customers.
- We are Flexible—We base our service on what the customer needs, not on what we like to do. We don’t offer a “one size fits all” type of service. We listen to the customer’s needs and concerns and then tailor fit the service to match. This includes service time, and frequency, nights, weekends, early mornings, multiple visits, whatever schedule is needed to accommodate the customer’s schedule.
- We Completely Understand the Environmental Issues—Full recovery, haul off and disposal, recovery with on-site sanitary sewer disposal or, equipment positioning for washing over existing sanitary sewer drains. Our environmentally-safe methods are explained on this page.
- We Offer Emergency Service—Because of our size and network of locations, special requests can be accommodated within a couple hours from the time we receive the call.